This campus is close to Roma Street train station and Suncorp Stadium which hosts major football games and large music events.
A leisurely stroll across the William Jolly Bridge will bring you to Brisbane’s cultural hub comprising:
- Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA)
- State Library of Queensland
- Queensland Museum and Sciencentre
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC)
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Southbank — boasts many fabulous restaurants and an art and craft market on Friday night and during the day on Saturday and Sunday.
It is a recognised education district with two campuses of Griffith University close by – Mount Gravatt campus and Nathan campus.
This campus is also close to a major shopping centre — Westfield Garden City which has recently been refurbished. Westfield Garden City is a regional “hub”, containing a variety of services and many popular restaurants. There is a bus interchange and the Upper Mount Gravatt Busway Station immediately below the shopping centre.