- Persons aged 15-24 years at the time of enrolment (excluding
- Persons and dependents of persons receiving: Youth Allowance, AUSTUDY or ABSTUDY.
- Persons and dependents of persons holding a: Pensioner Concession Card or Health Care Card; or Repatriation Health Benefits Card issued by Department of Veterans’ Affairs.
- Persons and dependants of persons in receipt of service from the following Commonwealth support or employment services programs: Jobactive, Online employment services, or ParentsNext.
- Dependants of persons who are inmates of a custodial institution.
Course Duration & Delivery
- 13 Beechboro Road South, Bayswater WA 6053
Skill Set Features
Unit 1.1: SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol
Unit 1.2: SITHFAB005 Prepare and serve espresso coffee
Unit 1.3: SITHFAB007 Serve food and beverage
Unit 1.4: SITXCCS006 Provide service to customers
Unit 1.5: SITXFIN001 Process financial transactions
Unit 1.6: SITXFSA001 Use hygiene practices for food safety
Unit 1.7: HLTINFCOV001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures