Hospitality Courses for International Students
The hospitality industry is full of many exciting opportunities. Study hospitality in Australia and take to first step on the road to a new career with SERO Institute. We have a range of hospitality courses for international students available at our hotel school with campuses in three locations across Australia. If you are looking for a hotel school, give us a try today.
What Hospitality Courses for International Students Are Available?
SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
This qualification has been designed specifically for international students who are wishing to fill a senior management role in the hospitality industry, with particular emphasis on Front of House and Operations.
SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
Become an operator who can successfully manage a team of hospitality professionals. Be a specialist able to co-ordinate the business operations of a team from as small as 2 to as large as a department in an international hotel.
SIT40416 Certificate IV In Hospitality
Learn how to lead and manage a team of hospitality professionals whether it’s to move up the ladder in a larger international company, or to run your own business.
SIT30616 Certificate III In Hospitality
This qualification will make you industry ready and provide you with the skills and knowledge to be a service professional in the hospitality industry.
What Are the Possible Career Outcomes from Studying at the SERO Institute’s Hotel Management School?
Studying at a hotel management school will prepare you for a range of professional career paths:
- SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management – Career prospects for this diploma may include working as an executive chef or a club manager of a gaming venue.
- SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management – Your career choices after completing this course could include the roles of a restaurant manager, sous chef, motel manager or a gaming manager.
- SIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality – Your career outcomes could include roles such as a restaurant supervisor, food and beverage supervisor, front office supervisor, housekeeping supervisor, gaming supervisor or a duty manager.
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality – Your possible job prospects may include positions such as a function host, restaurant host, function attendant, food and beverage attendant, senior bar attendant or a waiter.
Enrol in one of our hotel management courses for international students to unlock the path to these and other exciting careers in the hospitality industry.
Where Can I Study Hospitality Courses for International Students in Australia with SERO Institute?
With SERO Institute, you can study hospitality in Australia across three locations. We offer hotel management courses for international students in Brisbane, Perth and on the Gold Coast.
For vocational training Brisbane trusts to deliver highly trained, industry-ready professionals, we have two Brisbane campus locations at:
- 205 North Quay (Cnr Hershcel St.), Brisbane QLD 4000 – Looking over the beautiful Brisbane River and only a short walk to the city’s cultural centre precinct.
- Nexus Centre, 96 Mount Gravatt – Capalaba Road, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122 – located only 12km away from Brisbane city and near major shopping centre, this campus is close to public transport thanks to the nearby bus interchange at the Upper Mount Gravatt Busway Station.
If you are looking for Gold Coast colleges for international students, we have our Gold Coast campus located at 6-8 Scarborough St, Southport QLD 4215 – close to public transport and the Australia Fair shopping centre. Experience the lifestyle you will find only on the Gold Coast and get qualified at the same time. A major tourist destination in itself, Gold Coast is a great place to study hospitality in Australia.
beverage supervisor, front office supervisor, housekeeping supervisor, gaming supervisor or a duty manager.
Located at 28 Eighth Avenue, Maylands WA 6051, a short 5 minute to the city centre and with free parking available, our Perth campus (delivering vocational courses Perth hospitality businesses trust to produce industry-ready and qualified professionals) is in a convenient location near many restaurants, fast food outlets and cafes. The beautiful Swan River can be found nearby as well.
Will Studying at a Hotel School Help me get Residency in Australia?
Hospitality and tourism are booming in Australia. Even throughout the recent pandemic, great efforts and strides have been made by state governments to encourage local and intrastate tourism. Studying hospitality opens the door to not only an exciting career with good prospects for the future; it may also lead to permanent residency.